Thursday, 24 May 2012
Project 50 Pan Update!
Project 50 Pan continues! Here are some recent empties including:
9. Moroccan Oil 100ml - Love this even in my baby fine hair. It has made a huge difference in the overall health and condition of my hair. I have tried many other brands but always come back to the original.
10. Pure Satin Shield Leave In Conditioner and Heat Shield - I love the brand Pure. I buy it from my local Hairdressing Wholesaler. This is such a beautiful product and really does protect and nourish my hair. This is a Holy Grail product for me and I have repurchased it at least 15 times. It smells amazing. Pure products contain no sulphates, parabens or nasty ingredients.
11. Nak Diamond Polish - I purchased this to achieve a slick ponytail with no fly aways. It does the job but can make my hair look a little greasy. I probably won't repurchase this.
12. Nak Replends - This is a leave in moisturiser for the hair. It is beautiful and very hydrating without leaving any greasy residue. This is also a product I have repurchased many times.
13. M.A.C Pro Eye Makeup Remover - This is an effective eye makeup remover but I have tried many better ones that cost a lot less. This retails for $34 Australian and to be honest I think that's kind of expensive for an eye makeup remover. I probably won't repurchase this again.
14. Lush Snow Fairy Shower Gel - I absolutely adore Lush Snow Fairy Shower Gel. As it is a Christmas Limited Edition product that only comes out once a year I always purchase enough to see me through to the next Christmas.
15. Lush It's Raining Men Shower Gel - This is the famous Lush Soap Honey I Washed The Kids in shower gel form. It smells amazing but I do find it a little drying on my skin. I don't find the soap at all drying though.
I am now around 20 empties in on Project 50 Pan. Stay tuned for next weeks update. I am hoping to hit 25 empties by the end of next week which will bring me to being half way through this hideous project.
I wish I could say I am enjoying this but truthfully I am not. I quite enjoy the liberty of buying whatever I want whenever I feel like it. However it is good to be getting rid of some of the clutter and actually using products up (which I rarely do).
I am also hoping to do a cull of products soon. I just need to go through everything and throw anything out that's expired or seen better days.
Note: I am not sponsored by any of the above mentioned brands. All products were purchased by me and all opinions are my own.