Here are my favourite and most used makeup items for the month of October.
1. Jimmy Choo EDP - Not exactly a makeup item but this has been my most worn fragrance for October. It's so pretty and light. I think this will be a most worn for sometime to come.
2. Stila Sheer Pressed Powder in Light - This is so light weight and practically invisible. It buffs into the skin beautifully and barely looks like you are wearing powder.
3. M.A.C 116 Blush Brush - This is a smaller version of the M.A.C 129 Blush Brush. I use it to apply powder blush as its smaller head gives a more precise application.
4. Sigma F82 Round Top Kabuki Brush - This dense brush is perfect for applying foundation or cream blush. Because of the synthetic fibers in the brush it doesn't suck up product like a natural fiber brush would.
5. NYX Powder Blush in Angel - In my opinion NYX Powder Blushes are the best value blushes on the market. They are less than $12 here in Australia but way less if you choose to bring them from the United States. The blushes are super pigmented and have long staying power. Angel is a cool soft pale pink. It is my perfect shade.
6. VOV Cosmetics Blush in No 26 - I found this blush at a little Asian store in Hobart. It was $7 and is a gorgeous medium pink colour with a hint of shimmer. I expected it to be chalky but was pleasantly surprised by the quality of it. VOV is a Korean company.
7. Nars Cream Blush in Enchanted - A gorgeous cream peach coloured blush with gold shimmer. I much prefer this shade compared to Nars's Penny Lane.
8. Nars Powder Blush in Sex Appeal - This powder blush is great for anyone out there with super pale skin like mine. It is such a lovely delicate peach shade and looks so pretty on my cheeks. I do advise using a peach cream blush under this in order to make the colour pop.
9. Jemma Kidd Light As Air Foundation in Ultra Light - One of my favourite foundations. It provides a medium coverage but feels so light on the skin it doesn't feel like you are wearing foundation.
10. Laura Mercier Eye Liner in Black/Gold - This is my very favourite eye liner ever. It comes out as an antique gold colour and is the perfect liner to compliment my brown eyes.
11. M.A.C Paint Pot in Nubile - This is a limited edition Paint Pot from the Posh Paradise Collection. It is very similar to M.A.C's Painterly but has a little more of a peach undertone to it. It is such a versatile colour and would suit everyone. It is ideal for use as an eye shadow base.
12. M.A.C Paint Pot In Treasure Hunt - This is another limited edition Paint Pot from M.A.C's Posh Paradise Collection. It is a gorgeous gold shade that looks amazing on its own or can be used as a base for eye shadow.
13. Too Faced Naked Eye Palette - For those of you that have used Too Faced Eye Shadows in the past you will know how amazing the consistency of the shadows are. They feel like velvet they are so soft to apply. Every shadow in this Naked Eye Palette is just divine. Expect to see this in a lot of makeup favourites to come.
14. Urban Decay Naked Palette - By now you would be starting to realise that I love to rock a neutral eye. I wear other colours as well but nothing suits me like a neutral eye shadow. The Naked Palette is the best invention since sliced toast for people who love neutrals. The only negative thing I have to say about this is that the shimmery colours do tend to have a little bit of fall out which can be annoying.
15. Nars The Multiple in Copacabana - I use this as a highlight on the cheek and brown bones. A beautiful champagne colour that can be used on the lips, cheeks or lids.
16. Nars The Multiple in Riviera - A pink shade that I use as a cream blush although as with all Nars Multiples it can be used on the lips, lids or cheeks.
17. Benefit Dallas - I have had this for years and I use it every single time I do my makeup and still haven't hit pan! It can be used as a blush or a bronzer. It is a gorgeous warm brown with shimmer.
18. Laura Mercier Secret Concealer in 1 - The best under eye concealer I have ever used. It is so creamy and easy to work with (I do want to try the Bobbi Brown one next). It covers Dark Circles remarkably well.
19. Napolean Perdis Colour Disks in Bronze Age, Molton Chocolate, Copper Topper and Leather & Lace - Beautiful neutral shades of brown. These are extra large sized eye shadows with amazing pigmentation. They are so soft and easy to blend.
20. Christian Dior Addict Lipstick in Vintage - A neutral shade of brown that would suit every skin tone. These lipsticks are buttery soft and glossy.
21. Christian Dior Addict Listick in Siguliere - My perfect shade of glossy pink.
22. Nars Lipstick in Roman Holiday - Possibly my favourite shade of lipstick in the entire world. A gorgeous vibrant pink that wakes my face up and provides a very nice slathering of colour to my lips.
23. Chanel Coco Shine Lipstick in Chance - If you haven't already read it, go and check out my review on this lipstick. A gorgeous glossy sheer pink. It is so 'me' I could wet myself!
24. M.A.C Dazzleglass in Baby Sparks - A pretty sparkly baby pink gloss that I go to whenever I am in a hurry and don't have time to think about my lips. Looks gorgeous over any lipstick.
25. Lush Celebrate Lip Balm - This is so moisturising and yummy tasting. I was so hungry the other day I ate some and it was good! Lol! It is perfect for creating a nude lip! This would make a fabulous Christmas Pressie for any girly girls you might know who love pink and nude shades.
26. Benefit Ooh La Lift - My secret weapon against puffy eyes. This potion somehow makes bags disappear. Just a tiny amount is required and within seconds bags have shrank and all but disappeared.