Last week I received the very first Bellabox.
Here is what it contained:
1. Napolean Perdis Autopilot Pre-Foundation Primer 15ml - I have used this before and really like it.
2. Akin Lavender, Geranium and Jojoba Hand And Nail Cream 30ml - This is a very strongly scented hand cream that I have also tried before but I really like it.
3. Alpha-H Gentle Daily Exfoliant 2 x 5g Sachets - I am really excited to try this out as Alpha-H is one of my favourite skin care brands and I haven't tried this before.
4. Savoir Faire Lipstick in Miss You - This for me was the best thing in the Bellabox. The packaging is amazing. It comes in a magnetic box which you can use as a lipstick case. The silver metal case of the lipstick itself is gorgeous and the pale peach shade Miss You is perfect for my colouring. Valued at $48 this is a major score!! The colour is just beautiful.
5. One Skin System Daily Hydrate 10ml - This is a rather cute concept as the product comes in a click pen packaging. It is a day cream designed to hydrate, nourish, enrich and protect. I used this last night and it felt amazing on my skin. I think I love it already.
6. Wine Wipes - Removes red wine stains from your mouth and teeth. Hmm quite a novel idea this one. I wonder if it will remove the orange diet cordial stain from around my mouth! Lol. Will try and get back to you.
To subscribe to Bellabox it costs $14.95 per month and you can cancel anytime. www.bellabox.com.au
Note: I am not sponsored by Bellabox or any of the above mentioned companies. My Bellabox subscription was purchased by me and all opinions are my own.