Saturday 15 October 2011

What's In My On The Go Makeup Bag?

One thing you should know about me is I love Louis Vuitton. I have quite a few pieces. At the moment I am toting my Louis Vuitton Speedy 35 Damier Ebene Canvas around that my Brother purchased for me at Macys New York Louis Vuitton Counter when he was in America last year. I love my Speedy 35 because I can stash a lot in it. I have a penchant to carry around everything but the kitchen sink with me.


Pictured Above - My Louis Vuitton Speedy 35 Damier Ebene Canvas.

What's In My On The Go Makeup Bag?

I love having a sticky beak in other peoples bags. My handbag is in a frightful state at the moment (think tissues everywhere) so that's for another day. However I though I would show you what I carry around with me in my little makeup bag in my handbag.


1. Australis Makeup Finishing Spritz - This is great to freshen up or cool down on a hot day. It also sets your makeup.

2. Jila Sugar Free Mints in Spearmint - Basically so I don't get bad breath.

3. Laura Mercier Creme Cheek Colour in Oleander - A gorgeous rose pink creamy cheek colour that blends effortlessly on the go.

4. Chanel Natural Finish Pressed Powder - A gorgeous pressed powder for touch ups when I'm out and about.

5. Burt's Bees Rejuvenating Lip Balm With Acai Berry - I love Burt's Bees Lip Balms and this one is so moisturising. The fact that it smells and tastes delicious is just an added bonus.

6. Smashbox Lip Gloss in Snappy - A pretty petal pink shade.

7. M.A.C Lipglass in PRRR - A gorgeous peach shade.

8. Harlotte Lippie Pots in Bride's Nighty and Birthday Suit - These come in the most adorable tiny little compacts with built in mirrors.

9. M.A.C Lipstick in Myself - A nude shade with a lustre finish.

10. Dior Addict Lipstick in 465 Singulere - My current favourite lipstick. A bright vibrant bubblegum pink in the tube but it is quite sheer upon application so doesn't look as bright as it does in the tube.

11. Becca Roosebud Lip and Cheek Creme - A dual use product for cheeks and lips in the most beautiful deep rose pink shade.

12. Smashbox Mini Buki Brush - I got this for free with Smashbox Halo powder a while back. The quality isn't great and it sheds a lot. I have it in there in case of dire emergency.

13. Pur Flat Top Kabuki Brush - Just a great mini brush to apply powder with when I'm out.

14. Lush Charity Pot - These tiny little pots are available at Lush for just $2 with any purchase. All the proceeds go to charity and it can be used as a hand or body lotion.

15. Dettol Instant Hand Sanitiser - Because nobody likes germs!

16. The Body Shop Delipcious Tinted Lip Balm - Made with food grade ingredients this is a pretty pale pink tinted lip balm.

17. Nars Roman Holiday Lipstick - I adore the bright pink lipstick. I think I have around 7 of them.

18. M.A.C Dazzleglass in Baby Sparks - The perfect baby pink sparkly lip gloss. Dazzleglasses do tend to be a little stick though.

19. M.A.C Lip Pencil in Life's A Breeze - The perfect rose pink lip liner. This is no longer available and was a part of M.A.C's The Beach Collection.

20. Hurraw! Lip Balm in Licorice - Smells and tastes exactly like licorice. Hurraw! balms are brilliant. They are extremely moisturising and the flavours are phenomenal.

21. Clinique Chubby Stick in Whoppin' Watermelon - A lip liner and gloss in one. The chubby sticks are very sheer.

22. EOS Lipbalm in Strawberry Sorbet - I love these egg shaped balms. I have every flavour. Not only are they a good talking point but they are fantastic lip balms as well.



(Pictured Above: Christian Dior Addict Lipstick in Singuliere as requested by Gloss_Queen)

If there is anything else you would like to know more about don't hesitate to put a question in the comments and I will get back to you.

8 comments:

  1. I love seeing what products people carry around with them, you've got some gorgeous products!

    Can you do a swatch of Singulere please?

    ReplyDelete
  2. the only thing I have in my bag like any of that is the Dettol Instant Hand Sanitiser.
    I carry a nappy bag though so there's really nothing in there for me. Can't wait to get my youngest past the nappy stage so I can carry a me bag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rebecca, I admire you Mum's who have to carry around so much stuff for your bubs, those nappy bags can do some serious muscle damage with everything you have to carry around in them. Maybe I should borrow someones baby and nappy bag to get rid of my tuck shop lady arms! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glossy I will certainly do a swatch for you xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks gorgeous! xx

    Rebecca, I carry a nappy bag and a me bag, it gets really heavy though! Wouldn't it be great if we could find a nice bag that we could fit all the baby stuff and some of our own stuff in too?

    ReplyDelete
  6. We should invent one Glossy! My bag is ridiculously heavy. I carry way too much stuff around in it! Seriously it makes my arms ache!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My bag is the same, I get a sore shoulder from carrying it around. I try to take stuff out of it but then I always think, 'but what if I need that gloss?', so I put everything back in.
    If only we could buy products in mini size so they weren't so heavy.

    ReplyDelete